Our team at RPS wants to share some common areas of concern when your range is having issues, so hopefully, you can avoid a service call, but if the issue continues to challenge your DIY skills, we’re here to help!
- Inspect electrical system for proper ground and secure connections.
- Test gas lines for leaks.
- Check oven controls for proper heating temperature.
- Test self cleaning lock for proper safety.
- Check wire insulation.
- Inspect door and gasket for proper seal and alignment.
- Check all elements including surface and oven burners