Our team at RPS wants to share some common areas of concern when your dryer is having issues, so hopefully, you can avoid a service call, but if the issue continues to challenge your DIY skills, we’re here to help!
- Remove all lint build up in dryer (if needed)
- Check rear drum seal.
- Inspect belts for wear and cracks.
- Check exhaust system for leaks.
- Check idler pully and rollers for wear.
- Check heating tempatures.
- Check timer for proper shutoff.
- Inspect eletrical systems for proper ground and connections.
- Level dryer and inspect feet for wear.
- Check the gas line for leaks.