Our team at RPS wants to share some common areas of concern when your washer is having issues, so hopefully you can avoid a service call, but if the issue continues to challenge your DIY skills, we’re here to help!
- Check timer for proper shut off.
- Level washer and check for worn feet.
- Ensure proper draining.
- Inspect all hoses for leaks and cracks including fill hoses, drain hose and pressure hose.
- Check the tub for cracks and leaks.
- Inspect electrical system for proper grounding and insure all connections are secure.
- Check clutch for proper adjustment and speed.
- Remove any debris from air dome and check pressure hose for secure fit.
- Inspect motor coupling for any wear.